Link to Us
Thank you for your interest in linking to LivingOrder.com!
Creating a link to LivingOrder.com means you have read and accept the terms and conditions below. Please use the logo provided on this page. Simply right-click on the logo and select "Save Picture As" to save the image.
Clutter Diet, Inc. ("Clutter Diet") owns all trademarks and copyrights pertaining to LivingOrder's services. Clutter Diet is pleased to grant you (Licensee) a non-assignable, non-exclusive license to use the LivingOrder homepage logo as a hypertext link icon to allow users to link from Your Web Page to the LivingOrder Web Page (www.livingorder.com), based on the below terms and conditions.
1. Licensee acknowledges the validity and Clutter Diet's exclusive ownership of all right, title, and interest in and to LivingOrder and Clutter Diet's products and services and link logo marks (the Marks) and, during or after the term of this Agreement, shall not, in any way, contest, or help others to contest, such ownership or the validity of any registrations or rights of Clutter Diet now owned or obtained relating to the Marks.
2. Licensee shall not use any names, marks, terms, graphics, or other materials on its Web page or site that are likely to cause confusion with or dilute the distinctiveness of either of the Marks or to damage the reputation or commercial image of LivingOrder, Clutter Diet, or any of its products or services.
3. Clutter Diet, in its sole discretion, may terminate this license immediately for any reason. Upon termination of this license, Licensee shall immediately cease all further use of the Marks, or any other similar mark, name or logo, including, without limitation, any name or mark comprising the terms LivingOrder, LivingOrder.com, SpaceScaping, Simple Division, Clutter Diet, and time.data.paper.space.
4. This Agreement shall be amended only in writing executed by both parties and construed according to the laws of the United States of America and the laws of the State of Texas.
5. Clutter Diet will under no circumstances become liable to Licensee for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including lost profits, third party claims, or lost data, arising out of or relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.